An arborist is a professional who is trained in the art and science of planting, caring for, and maintaining trees. Certified Arborists have achieved high levels of tree knowledge through passing comprehensive examinations and continued education in the latest techniques in arboriculture.
Tree work should only be done by people trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
Alladins Landscape Design arborists are fully insured and certified.
Diagnosis & Treatment
If you have a tree that's not doing so well, we can let you know what the problem is and what to do about it. Tree health can be effected by numerous factors like soil quality, drainage, disease and pests.
Removing trees is dangerous work. Our certified arborists have the skills to do it safely. Trees may need to be removed for many reasons:
- Hazardous to people and structures
- Dead or dying
- Crowding or causing harm to other trees
- Not suitable for the environment
- In the way of planned construction
Alladins will help determine the appropriate pruning techniques to maintain or improve the safety, health and appearance of your trees.
- Training young trees and shrubs
- Improving the shape
- Thinning canopy to increase light penetration and air movement
- Removing damaged branches caused by weather conditions
- Removing diseased wood
- Removing dead or weakly attached limbs
- Removing rubbing branches
- Removing branches and limbs which interfere with structures or buildings
We recommend types of trees that are appropriate for specific locations. The wrong tree in the wrong spot can lead to future problems from limited growing space, insects, and disease.